The Washington Therapy Guild, founded in 1974, is an association of independent psychotherapists in private practice.
Our experienced clinicians are well grounded in the practice of individual, couple, and family therapy. We are committed professionals sharing resources and expertise to provide you the best possible therapy experience.
We offer a variety of counseling, coaching, therapy, and assessment services for:
- Anxiety and depression
- PTSD and other traumas
- Intimacy and other relationship problems
- Child and family concerns
- Postpartum depression
- Lesbian, gay, and transgender issues
- Immigrant and refugee issues
- Money issues and conflicts
- Learning disabilities and ADHD
- Dementia and traumatic brain injury
- Self-destructive behaviors
Please feel free to explore our website to learn more about our counseling services, our clinicians, and how we can help you.